Old November 3rd 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Flatt cat sites?

On 03 Nov 2009 19:44:35 GMT, wrote:

So has anyone looked at any of the sites that this "Flatt" person has
posted here? I think it's weird that nobody has said a single word
someone with better virus protection than I have will go first.

Joyce

I read on another NG they are malware sites.

AVOID!

Whenever I see a post that's basically just directing me to a website,
and it's not one of the 'regulars' here, I just ASSUME it's not safe.

I might miss a good site, but the odds are against it.

Stay safe!