Old February 28th 04, 10:14 PM
Hope Munro Smith

In article ,
Ablang wrote:

How affectionate is your cat? Please give examples.

Mine will be 2 next month (have had her since August). Mine used to be a
little bit. She used to wanna sit on my lap during TV time and sleep with
me (both during winter time of Dec-Jan). It's been a few weeks now since
she's done either very often. I now get that about once every 2 weeks.

Does anyone know any tips or tricks for restoring that affection that was
once there? Or what was your experience with that?

Your cat will get more cuddly as she gets older. That has been my
experience with all my cats. Also, they want to be on you when it's
cold out and off you when it's warm.