Old September 14th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

no needa feel shamed itz juzt dat you prubably kan knotrul your hooman in
ofur wayz, I furgetted to say 'bwt softz dog, dey wuz inna car, dat thing
wuz smurt enuf ta doit when dey wuz inna drife thru atta bank so nobodi
notized, until sof wented ta put on herown shoe, i think fur a dog dat iz
purti kreatif, Tiger
John Ross Mc Master wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:20:03 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

soft haadda guide dog dat did diz, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
roups.com...

Adam wrote:
Most xciting placez u hurked?

Louise, HKC Prez

Mom's shoe.

Clarence

I never hurked in my whole life. I feel so ashamed!

Cinder