Old September 25th 14, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Default Daisy-chan wanders about

Morning slowly dawns and the sounds of folks rushing about with morning
ablutions begins.

Iowna heading to go pee sniffs a facinating aroma and stops by their
second tent to sniff. Peering in with her head cocked to the side, she
says"Hai! I'z Iowna. Dez gonta ring da Brekfast bell soon. I'z
putted sum more fuds inna bag bai your door dat others started."

OoFeliyaa is both charmed and confused because Iowna is talking to a
pole tent 2 feet from her but she shrugs and thinks she is nice even if
a little strange.

Iowna says: "I'z going morning potty. Iffin you aire not sure where we
goes, you kin follow me anna I kin sniff us right back to here!"
Grinning OoFeliyaa rousts the babies and sets off after Iowna.

Kittahs and doggies who didn't know about the guests who dropped in,
are startled to see a little blind beagle leading an Opossum with 2
babies off to the doggie pee area but they grin and take it in stride.

Taking care of morning needs, Iowna helps keep the 2 babies from
wandering too far by licking them until they giggle. She's facinated
when they jump back on OoFeliyaa's back for the trip back.

As Iowna sniffs the way back she smells Cash and gives him a morning
lick as he heads down. Daisy-chan, yawning is following him and gives a
yawn with a wave to OoFeliyaa.

As they head back to the tent, they hear the breakfast bell ring. 2
Babies detach and run with a laughing Momma trying to catch up as they
run for breakfast.

OMG! They have their favorite! Mouse and eggs!!!

[Harri, Sammy, Amelia, and Ranger all walk together to the dining area,
greeting everyone they see. Sammy and Ranger go load up 4 plates with
bacon, roast beef hash, and eggs, and bring them back to the table. As
they take their seats, Chief Smith greets everybody. As he reaches the
area where OoFeliyaa and her babies are chowing down on eggs, he squats
down by them to speak to them quietly.]

Osiyo, tsi u-sti. My name is Ugasesdi, and you and your little ones are
welcome in my home. We of the Tsalagi treasure and respect our
neighbors, human and otherwise. Please remember that I leave food out
for my neighbors every morning, and every evening when the weather gets
cold. You never need fear for your safety when you come here to eat.

[He then stands and speaks to everybody:]

Good morning, all, and welcome again to my home. Please, enjoy the food
that is here. I also set out special treats supplied by some of your
party, so there is plenty for all.