Old October 31st 15, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Donna M

Default Tribewt to Lama (Lana Sharyn Long)

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 12:09:18 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Meow? Mew? [A Siamese approaches the podium with a tricolor cat.]

Mineown name iz Meggie ana diz iz minnow sisfur Cami Sue. We ar heer tu peigh tribewt tu ar humin mom, Lana Sharyn Long, known tu meowchatterz az Lama. She fell down onna floor ana uffur huminz tuk hurownself aweigh. We wur alla lone wif ar brofur Onyx. Den dey towld uz ar humin mom had ben attakt by cansur monsturz ana hadda cross da Rainbow Bridj befor she cud com hom ana seigh goodbye.

We wur sadsadsad. Peeple fed uz but it wuznt da sayme. Den dey put uz inna cajboxiz ana tuk uz tu TED ana lotzuvcajiz plaz ana den let a metalburd eet uz inna ar cajiz ana den spit uz owt ana new himin put uz inna metalmonsur ana tuk uz tu hur howse.

Fred sez we iz part uv hizown clowder nough. Weze not shur ana haf desided tu lif Under-da-Bed fur a wile. But we did want tu com owt to peigh tribewt tu owerown wuntroo humin mom.

She was a gudgudgud humin. Uffur huminz sed she was warm ana funnee ana lovin ana givin. We agree she wuz warm, furry warm ana cudlee, but most uv all she was LOVE. We will mizz hur fureffur.

-- Meggie May Long-David and Cami Sue Long-David

[Big orange kitty steps forward]

Our Meowmy was friends with your Meowmy on a computer thing she calls Facebook. When she saw the sad news, she made lots of MMS.

Those rotten cancermonsters. They stole my brother Stanley just last evening. Like Lama, no one knew they were even there until the first symptoms showed up.

I hope she is cuddling Stanley at the Bridge. He loved attention from hoomins. She was such a good lady and she loved her kitties so much. Meowmy says the world shrinks when good people leave it. It surely shrank when she left. So sorry for your loss.

Captain