Old January 31st 04, 05:20 AM
Helen Wheels

Flippy wrote:
January 31, 2004 - Update on Tiffany

I haven't written an update on Tiffy for a while now, so I thought it was
time to do so.

snip
By late November 2003, Tiffy's fur had become very badly matted, and
brushing her was still out of the question. I was at a loss with what to do
about the situation, until a friend sent me pictures of her white Persian
cat (Holly) who is almost identical to Tiffy. She'd had Holly clipped! Yes,
that's right - No.2 with the clippers. Well, I thought that was a terrific
idea. After all, Australian summer starts in December and the warm weather
had already arrived. So I booked Tiffy in to be clipped on November 27th. On
the morning, after being fasted for 12 hours, I dropped off a grumpy,
miserable kitty, with matted fur and a sad disposition.

snip

Wow, Tiffy looks so relaxed with the new haircut! And I just
replied to another thread that I'd never heard of cats getting
lion cuts here in Australia - I guess I have now!
Helen Wheels