Old January 28th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default tarbaby

cybercat wrote:
Oh, man! Look at that expression, she loves her Papa. And she seems to love
her bee, too!

it's too funny, she dominates the bee! she'll sproing straight up then
land on it.
Lucy's toy is a ... i don't know what it is...it has antennas

Lucy acts sooo hard core, but I put zoom around the room catnip all
over the house
it turned her into a big kitten in a flash, she takes off chasing
Jupiter, but she is no match for the little black she devil.

I cannot imagine Jupiter getting as large as Lucy

That's a pretty comforter you have there, Mr. T. Is that a Calvin?

Thanks, but not that one, funny you should mention it, i just got a
calvin duvet, new comforter and silky sheets. they're not silk, i think
it's like a 500thread ct cotton, they look and feel silky (the sheets
are gold, so are the 4 pillow cases), the duvet is like a dark plumb i
think the more i wash them the softer they will get. (I got them as a
gift)

the comforter in the pic, is 3 comfys ago, there's a feather comfy in
the middle of the two.
I keep all mine, the 4th oldest I gave to the hood ferals, (which they
have abandoned)
dirty dogs! lol..now it just lays in a heap in the shed out back. maybe
a mouse can tear it up for bedding.

I suspect we've seen the worst of winter, funny thing is? I don't see
the ferals no more.
weird.

bigbad