Old July 22nd 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default HELP! Cats are driving me crazy!!!

"Thunder Lord" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi Everyone.

I have two cats in a privately rented house close to two major roads
and more beyond those.

They have been used to coming and going through a cat flap. I had them
vaccinated, I.D. Chipped and Spayed when I was at my last place. We had
lots of fields and woods and endless safe exploring and
Getting-Up-To-Who-Knows-What territory.

Here there are two main roads that form a cross roads. There is also a
rising trend where I now live for lads with Pit Bulls and Bull Mastiffs
and other aggressive dog breeds to set their dogs on cats or catch cats
and throw them to their dogs to rip the cat apart for their
entertainment, sick! probably sadistic serial killers in waiting!

Keep your cats in you silly mf.