Old July 23rd 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default HELP! Cats are driving me crazy!!!

"Sandra Loosemore" wrote in message
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER writes:

What is your basic question? Are you trying to set up some screening
that
will prevent your cats from getting outside?

I noted that the OP is posting from an address in the UK. I've heard
that window screens, which we all take for granted in the US, are
basically unknown in Europe. Sounds like that's the problem.

-Sandra the cynic

Thanks. I had noticed that the OP was posting from the UK, so I thought the
site I mentioned could show the idea but not necessarily the actual source.
However, I didn't know that window screens might not even be available in
his location.

MaryL