Old December 16th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default ARCHER!!!!

On Dec 15, 1:57 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

I ran to the door to see what damage he had done this time. It seems he had
decided to climb the metal ladder we have leaning against a wall in the
garage. The ladder was lying on the floor and I can only assume Archer
leaped away in time to prevent it from crushing him. I have NO idea how he
managed to move such a heavy object out and away from the wall on which it
was leaning - it was at a 30 degree angle so he had to push away from the
wall really hard (I had a hard time lifting it back up again!). The ladder
is not leaning against the wall in a safer, sideways position. Archer is
running around, unfazed with his close encounter with death, and Ozzy and I
are still shaking!

Neither of my girls are kittens any longer, but they had a
real attack of the "zoomies" a couple of nights ago. First
they knocked over the floor lamp in my living room
(fortunately it missed the computer monitor, and all the
lightbulbs remained intact and functional). Next I heard a
"crash!" from the bedroom and when I investigated found my
desk lamp on the floor. It's the kind that has various
nooks and crannies for pencils, etc. so all that stuff was
scattered on the floor, wall-to-wall. I love my cats, but
there are times......

Wow. Who needs children? The cats are destructive enough!

Jane
- owned and operated by the less-destructive Princess Rita