Old December 10th 03, 02:49 PM
Steve Crane

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message ...
"Steve Crane" wrote in message
om...

From: "Cathy Friedmann"

LOL, and he IS behind. Seems he has nothing useful to say so he resorts

putting women down. Small mind, small words, small.....

I'd guess that's similar to calling someone a dumb *uck right?

I just want to make it clear that I did not write any of the words in that
particular post, above yours/Steve's (it has a sort of double attribution,
but there's only one post).

Cathy

I knew that Cathy, I was poking fun at someone who often goes into
name calling mode, but then gets excited when others do the same. To
the best of my memory that is the first time I have seen the 'f' word
used in this NG by anyone except a temporary troll. In my mind it's a
clear signal that somebody lost the debate and has no choice but to
revert to name calling.