Old February 24th 04, 11:28 PM
PawsForThought

From: Orchid

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:31:40 -0500, Orchid
wrote:

I have numbers! Only a couple, but I'll post more as I
get them.

CFA - 44,777
AACE - 10,000

So the current total is 54,777. I'm going to estimate that TICA's
number will be very close to CFA's, and that ACFA is going to be
around half TICA and CFA. So my current projection is a total of
122,277 purebred cats registered in the US last year. Which is a *far
cry* from 2.6 million.

Heh. And that total gets farther away from 2.6 million as I
got another number back.

ACFA registered 1955 cats in 2003. No, I didn't forget a zero. So
the current total is 56,732.

That really is a small number. Of course it doesn't take into account all the
BYB's though, right? I wonder what that number would be? I guess no way to
know.

Lauren

________
See my cats: