Old February 26th 04, 08:59 PM
frlpwr

Phil P. wrote:

(snip)
I had a woman return a cat after almost a year because she
wanted a cat with darker fur so it wouldn't show on her new dark
fabric furniture!

We had a cat returned last week after a year and a half because, get
this, the cat unrolled a roll of toilet paper.

Needless to say, after she signed the surrender document, she left
empty handed and in a rage. She was so ****ed I didn't give her
another cat she told me to shove the refund check up my ass!

Why would you refund her money after almost a year?

Here, local rescues share a "blacklist" of adopters who have returned
cats or had adopted cats die or disappear under mysterious
circumstances.

(snip)