Old November 28th 05, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Update on the Store Down the Street

Apparently it was all too much for the new owner to handle (and he was too
much for me to handle, too). He's split and sold the place to a lovely
young couple from Ethiopia. Now the produce is once again fresh, the
freezer case is in working order, shelves are stocked. I'm happy again
because it truly is a convenience when the grocery store is 10 miles away.

If your response is any indication, their store will do well. I hope
it does.

--Fil