Old November 28th 05, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Update on the Store Down the Street

Wayne Mitchell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote:

I contacted the health department.

Apparently it was all too much for the new owner to handle (and he
was too much for me to handle, too). He's split and sold the place
to a lovely young couple from Ethiopia. Now the produce is once
again fresh, the freezer case is in working order, shelves are
stocked. I'm happy again because it truly is a convenience when the
grocery store is 10 miles away.

Quite aside from your enjoyment of the new regime, if your
complaint really was the impetus for the change in ownership,
consider how many people you may have saved from food poisoning.

I'm not positive my complaint was the impetus, but I see a lot more cars in
the parking lot (it's not a big store) since the other guy abandoned ship!

Jill