Old December 19th 13, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

Default A battle of wills with Tasha

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 2:48:43 PM UTC-5, Nik Simpson wrote:
Last night, Tasha and I engaged in a battle of wills. She wanted to eat

her freshly caught mouse in the comfort of a warm house, I want to take

it away from her. She tried to sneak it in four times in 30 minutes,

without succeeding and promptly went back outside. On the fifth occasion

I won, sadly the mouse wasn't so fortunate. If you want to see a picture

of Tasha...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/11423836165/

--

Nik Simpson

I was just going down the memory lane of past Christmases the other day.
Recalled the Christmas I house and cat sat for a friend in exchange for
staying in her house during the Christmas break when my college dorm
was closed. On Christmas Eve I came into the house from work to find
Abbey playing with a half dead field mice in the living room.
She probably caught it from the backyard.
Never forget that Christmas surprise. -- Winnie