Old August 15th 16, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default I yam BAK!!!!!

On 8/14/16 7:05 PM, wrote:
Meowmee jumpt thru awlla Giggles Hoopz, an heer I Yam! I gneed tu pozt da roster, but I've bin away furra longlong tyme. Hoo kin hewlp?
Hoo iz styl heer?

Kin Mosey ur Sunnydanze update da owd wun???

Heowbowt Letz awl sine in wiff jobz yu hold, an effin if yu don't howld jobs, sine in an say hihi.

Fangz,
Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee---Grand Pooh Bah of Cat America

Welcome back! You were missed.

Ranger I b'lieve iz still Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring
Mischief and I'z still Chief Justicat.

Unfortunately we lost our Secretary of Nappin an Wappin, Harri Roadcat,
and our Diplocat to the Moon and Sub-Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary of
Elder Kitties, Amelia.

Sammy Redcat