Old December 31st 07, 09:01 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
blkcatgal

Default KITTY LITTER DUST

I recently started using the World's Best Cat Litter. It's made from corn
(I think) and has less dust than some of the other types of litters. And it
clumps pretty good too.

S.
---

"Dennis" wrote in message
Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always
something you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty litter that
has settled over everything in my home. Is there anything that can be done
to eliminate this most annoying problem. And before you even think of it,
I ALREADY OWN A FEATHER DUSTER AND VACUUM CLEANER

--
Dennis