Old January 30th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default Tigger is home fum kitty hospital!

I am *SO GLAD* to hear that he's home from the hospital, and doing well!

THe poor boy must have been so terrified at the hospital, with needles,
IV's, and nasty tests going on.

I'm sure he must be just so happy to back to his own home, and familiar
surroundings, cats, and people.

Sending BIG purrs for him to continue to do well with his diabetes,
insulin, and I assume some changes to his diet(?), and for your stress,
as well.

Thanks for the purrs. No, he has no special dietary needs. The vet
thinks that the insulin shots will do the trick. We'll find out more
when we bring him back in 7 days for more tests.

Connie