Old March 18th 05, 12:58 AM
Flippy

Hi Martin,

My cats have to be on HILLS prescription diet too. Although the cost may
seem expensive, it is in fact cheaper than cans for several reasons.
Firstly, the cats are satisfied with less dry food so therefore don't eat as
much. Secondly, the cats aren't getting sick so less vet bills.

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

"martin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hope somebody can help.
I have two beautiful cats, who are getting on a bit in age. Both are
beginning to to suffer kidney disorders. My vet prescribed Hills KD
dry pellets. This seems to work fine, but it is way beyond my budget,
and it looks like they will have to be on this food for the rest of
their lives.
If anybody knows of a really good alternative, or how to obtain Hills
at a reduced cost (in Ireland), I would like to hear from you.
Many thanx.
Martin.