Old July 20th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default gramby is same as car litter

If herself is used ta being an out kitty, her just probably wantz ta be out
and dat wouddnt be goodz rite now. I iz fine today. If yourownself will
send da gamby yourown email afftess (forgot to save it) we will tell you
about Lewi the French Lover want to be! O.T. snickerin about dat stoy he
heard about Lewi.
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi, OT! I'm glad you got fixed but sorry that it wasn't any fun! You
deserve the treats - you were a good boy. I think it will be a lot harder
for Willow, too. Her mommy is recovering in the laundry room, and she
isn't happy about things, either. Actually, she gives me a pleading look,
which is breaking my heart!

Anti Julie

"Granby" wrote in message
Hi Aunti Julie, dis is O.T. an letted me tell yourownself what dat Ted
did was notted purtee. Dey called it gettin "fixed" Well, der was
nuthinz "fixed" about it! Effen Lewi, gentlemenz dat he iz, had some
spezial catwords for dat hooman. I know dat Willow willz be next. Iffin
gramby hadn't had myownself some special fudz whenna I gotted homez, I
would still be mad at herownselfz. ( O. T. who has had more naps and food
in one afternoon than since he came to my house.)
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
nk.net...
OT wher did you go? Are yu OK? Did yu haf surjery? Tell Willow dat her
mom had surjery tuu!

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Myownself gotted excited dis day. Da gramby gotz out da carrier dat I
kin get outof in a minute. I thoughtded I was going somewhere on
anoder venture. Whats this? I hear somphin bout da TED and drugs and
a knife. Lewi ia alzo goin but dat iz no help. Oh well, soft got effen
for me, her sent gramby a joke dat made gramby threatin herownself wiff
bodily harmz! See you guyz in a day or so. O.T. the worried kitty.