Old May 10th 05, 08:37 PM
Rebecca

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
If I may git seerius fur a minnit, sum ub yoo alreddy knoze abowt a
speshul projeck dat I haz goin on called Meels on Pawz. Dis iz a
purrogram dat will delibber fudz to sik an injurred kittees, an I haz
rezerved a part ub da noo warehowse fur itz operashuns. If enneekittee
wud like to vollinteer to hewp wif dis purrogram, I wud be furry
grateful. Owr furry own Miss Violette an her entire howse has alreddy
vollinteered, an da need iz so grate dat we kan uze evin more
vollinteers. Pleez katsider hewping wif dis wurthee cawse. Fangu.

Me and mine brofur Samuel would like to volunteer. Dis is a furry
worthwhile cause. An since Sammy and me hab both rided in a noisy big
metalmonster, we can drive kitty-sized metalmonsters to make deliverys to
kittys that live a long ways away.

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery vehicle...

Harri

Oh, Harri an Sammy, fangu furry much! Dat will be wunnerful! I was
catcerned abowt how we wud be able to git fudz to farther-away kittees. Dis
will be juss da tikkit!

Rebecca