Old May 11th 05, 02:27 AM

Miss Violette,
We are so happy to 'skort you to the opening of the Caterers place.
Would you like a variety of food or just one thing?
Raphael and Black Jack, both of whom are eyeing the Micecreem.
Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:59:39 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Me and mine brofur Samuel would like to volunteer. Dis is a furry
worthwhile cause. An since Sammy and me hab both rided in a noisy

big
metalmonster, we can drive kitty-sized metalmonsters to make

deliverys
to kittys that live a long ways away.

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery

vehicle...

Harri

I bets dat da two uv yu can cum up wif a furry, furry imaginitiff
vehicle!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs