Old May 11th 05, 03:09 AM
Rebecca

Hihi, gize, itz nice to see yoo agin! Itz wunnerful dat yoo wantz to
vollinteer. Whut wud yoo like to do, maybe hewp pak da fudz in da bokses?
Kum wif me an I will show yoo da Meelz on Pawz rum.

[Rebecca and the kittens go to the special room at the side of the
warehouse.]

Yoo wud take da fudz dat we bringz in frum da kichen, an pak it in doze
bokses ober dere along wif nappykins an maybe a liddle dekorashun. Wud yoo
like to do dat, or iz dere sumfing else yoo wud like to do?

Rebecca, gratified to see even the young ones wanting to help

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ms Rebecca! Ms Rebecca!
Kud we yung'uns volunteer? We reely like thu ideer uh lot! Us boys
will comb r furs reely gud so we don't get hayrs in thu fud.
'Tonio & Sweet Wm.
& I will make shur thay r all kleen & sparklee! Mollie Anne