Old May 12th 05, 12:55 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 11 May 2005 12:21:15 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery vehicle...

Harri

I fink we found the delivery vehicle for Meelz on Paws. It looks a lot
like da metalmonster at http://www.truckweb.com/T600%20Art%20Wagon.htm,
but da one we found is a 2005 and we gotz a shop to customize it for us.
It is supposed to be ready Monday.

Da cab is going to be redone to be all kitty-sized. It has a automatic
transmission, whateffur dat is, and it haz brake an gas peddals dat are
kitty-sized and moved up high to where kitties can reach dem. Da
steering wheel is sized fur kitty paws, and it has extra-powerful power
steering. Since da seats is way high fur da driver kitty to be able to
see out da windshield, da space in da cab under da seat has cargo racks
dat can hold lidder boxes and snacks fur da driver kitty and helper
kitties and wadder dishes.

Da middle-sized box behind da cab, where a hoomin sleeper would normally
go, has 4 kitty bunks. Each kitty bunk has sleeping boxes and soft
pillow fur 4 kitties, so we can carry up 18 helper kitties! Dat means we
could also use it as a kitty bus. And dere are cabinets to hold kitty
toys and more wadder dishes and catnip.

Da bestest part is da big box in da back. It's about 20 cats longs, and
it haves a refrigelator in da front and a heatr in da back, so it can
keep hot food hot and cold food cold. And da divider wall between da hot
and cold can be moved, so we can have it set up for all cold storage or
all hot storage or anywhere in between. And dere is racks fur full boxes
waiting to be delivered, and a preparation area in case we wants to
serve fancy stuff dat need some last-minute fixup, and a microwave oven.
And a big trash box where we can frow away empty delivery boxes when we
is thru wif dem.

And mounted to da very back of da truck is a delivery cart. It's on a
hydraulical lift so wez don't have to lift dat big heavy fing. It has a
big rack in front where we can put food boxes (enough to serve a big
clowder of kitties), and it's has a motor and four-wheel drive and
bigbig tires dat can drive over rocks and curbs and doggies and stairs
(it wouldn't hurt da doggy, though) and will make it easy to carry food
to kitties. Specially when we haz to deliver to kitties dat live a long
ways away from a road.

An of course we has several teleporters on board - some in da cab and
some in da sleeper box and some in da big back box.

So what do you fink, Rebecca? Fink dis will do fur delivering Meelz on Pawz?

Harri Kitten
assisted by brofur Samuel

Oh my, buttid yu two haff done sum gud work! I finks dat you'll haff
fun drivink it az well az helpink kitties in need!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/11/2005 7:54:33 PM