Old July 31st 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Videos from the island

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:48:59 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I took some very poor videos with my digital camera on the island. I
uploaded them to Dropshots, but be warned, they are very fuzzy. The
first shows Caliban wrestling some long dry reeds while Miranda washes
herself in the background.The second shows them right by the water, on a
pebbly beach. Miranda looks like a stone until she moves. The third
shows Caliban attacking Miranda in the tall grass. The fourth shows
Caliban grooming Miranda in the same tall grass. I think all these
videos will show you how ditzy Caliban is - he can never concentrate on
one thing for more than a few seconds.

http://www.dropshots.com/frankiennikki

MIZ MIRANDA I WAN YOO ^TO NO THAT WE YONG BOYCATZ R NOT DITZY WE HAV A
LOT TO DO.

LUV
DANTE

Theresa