Old November 1st 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Would have been a great weekend for a Murder Party (OT)

wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
My brother and I staged a Murder Party back in the 1980's. The
premise was simple: we'd all just returned from the funeral of an
old college chum and one of us murdered him, but he was my fiance!
[In reality we made a lot of nice hot appetizers like buffalo
chicken wings and potato skins and we had chips, various dips,
vegetables and fruit and lots of beer and liquor available.]

We were all supposed to be rehashing this fictitious characters'
life after his funeral and trying to figure out who killed him. We
all suspected one of us in the room had killed him, but why?

Jill

There's a Victorian bed & breakfast here that stages a "murder party"
every weekend. Rather like a living Clue game. You are provided with
robes, and they come in the night and tell you someone has been
murdered. Everyone goes to the study and tries to figure out who dun
it. :-)

Sherry

I wish I could afford to go to such a place. It's fun to host one at home,
though, providing you have the room and the guests who will get right into
the spirit (so to speak!) of things.

Jill