Old July 10th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Article about cats & dogs in the US

Pat wrote:

Try "Miracle Mile". Skip the spoilers, just watch it.

I looked this up in the Internet Movie Database, and found that
there are 4 movies by this title. I'm thinking you must mean the
one that's about a nuclear attack, since that was the only one
that seemed really scary. There's a noir crime movie by that name,
but it didn't sound particularly scary.

I didn't read any reviews or plot synopses, so if that's it, I'll
try it. Just promise me there's no animal cruelty, because I'm really
sick of coming across that in movies!!

--
Joyce ^..^