Old July 24th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

ClowderCat wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
On Jul 22, 9:09 am, Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a
chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Den wud yu purrleez Hisspitt at yur hoomin?
We didunt kno weer yu werr, ya kno.

We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going to find some
other way to punish her. Do you have any suggestions?

Chester and Clarence

A cupple of times, we have been close to getteng dis all settled, but
den it winds up agin. I fink you shud jus ask effurywon to unpuff ther
tayles, an unpuff yur tayles, tuu, an maybe we cud jus go bak to owr
plan that we could hafffa purresident anna Poohbah at da same tyme. Kind
of like a purresident anna sekreterry of state.

The problem is, effurytime fings settle down, somecat who hasnt red all
da posts comes along an catches upp an gets irritated an it starts agin.
We gotta stop furra minnit. Maybe we needa moratorium on threts til
Saturdee or sumfing.

Lucy, tryeng