Old July 24th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Dis is what I was jus writing elswher. How can we acheev dis? An, can we
get Louise back?

Lucy

I believe we can do this pretty easily. But it will require the help of
a couple of hoomins.

We need to ask Lovable Louise's hoomin to tell her that we want her here
with us, want her to go to the Broadway play with us if she'd like, and
welcome her to join us on the road trip.

And we need to ask Purresident Clarence's hoomin to let Clarence know
that we welcome Clarence as our duly elected Purresident, and invite him
to go to the Broadway play with us, and to join us on the road trip.

Then once both Louise and Clarence are present we let them both know
simultaneously that we welcome both of them, and we welcome having both
an elected Purresident and a self-appointed Grand Poo-Bah, just as we
welcome self-appointed empresses (like me), and the various princesses
that have been a part of our community from time to time. The Worldwide
Feline Community is definitely big enough to welcome all.

All of you kitties that agree with this, please indicate so by posting a
"welcome back, Purresident and Grand Poo-Bah" message.

Cleo