Old July 24th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

NO Louise, do u leafv uzenz. We kan all get tankerius sometimez and diz waz
ur day. Piglet haz herz more dan u duz. Sinze sum of uzenz who didn know
your dispozition dat wellz do now, we kan spond differentz tu u. Don
leaf...pleaze. Willow who gets frustrated with the other two when they
don't do her bidding.

A lot of kitties who weren't around for the Orient Express adventure
might not be aware that, in spite of her somewhat less than gregarious
nature, Louise was instrumental in catching the band of thieves who rode
on the train with us, and her clowder-mate Allegra (now at the RB) was
the one who captured the gang's leader.

Cleo