Old April 5th 09, 08:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default LETTING THE CAT OUT

"Cazz A" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"Geni" wrote in message
Hi all, I have just joined the group, I saw your post below about
introducing your furry friend to the outdoors at his new home. It's
usually best to supervise and introduce him slowly, for short periods
of time, gradually staying out longer and longer. There are also
outdoor cage systems which attach to the side of the house, allowing
them to be ouside, exercise while remaining totally safe, and always
local. Hope this is of some use.

Are you advocating eventually allowing a cat outside unsupervised?

It seriously should depend on the cat.

I said "unsupervised." That does not depend on the cat unless you don't care
what happens to the cat.