Old March 20th 10, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Haow Did Yo Git Yerown Nayme?

On Mar 19, 2:56*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby tried seferval namez anna I didnt like dem. *Willow glad that
gramby finally listened.

Wen mine Meowmie brotted a bitty-puppy hom for myseff to raise up, she
fot wee wud call himseff Macks, wich is gnot a bad gname butted it wuz
gnot HIS gname. Sew I tole her dat he is a Bear and now he is da
Bear.

I coont do nuffing about pour SaMANfa bein namd after a sope opruh
karakter beclaws Sammy WIKES her gname.

Neether Wascal or Uncl Bruce will tell us zaktly how Wascal gotted
gnamed. It had somfing to dew wiff his being gnotty. Butted we luv
him, effen dough he is offun gnotty.

--
Maggy May