Old August 20th 03, 02:19 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Cathouse composed with style:
kaeli wrote in

In article ,
enlightened us with...

I think so, too, but I figured I'd mention it in case anyone else
reading the thread got confuzzled. LOL
Dewclawing and declawing are so similar that when reading
literature, one might confuse the two terms.

Declawing and removing dewclaws are no where near "similar".

The words "declaw" and "dewclaw" are merely one letter apart.
Why, gooollllyyyy.

Only an idiot would confuse the two.

What's up with the constant Ad hominem attacks? Is that all you know?
I return back to my original statement to you: You started out
seemingly a smartish dweeb who has now sunk to the lowest of low on
Usenet. Congrats. You need to calm down and go pet your cat.