Old August 22nd 10, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Purrs and good wishes and the enclosure

"Cheryl" wrote in message
First I want to send purrs and prayers for those suffering. For Sharon
and Smudgie, good job on the enclosure! I know she'll be the queen of her
space and of course not get lost again. Now to my enclosure, the work is
back on. I found a guy who was here for many hours today and finished the
carpentry work and it looks like all that's left is the screening. He had
a helper who asked about which side of the deck posts to install the rest
of the rails to, and he said he would recommend the inside because pushing
against it isn't going to push the screen out of the tracks.
Unfortunately the other guy did one whole length with the tracks on the
outside. I'll just have to watch the guys to make sure they don't push
the screen out.

Anyway, here is progress from today.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2nukeid.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2dvvg28.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/2udukpi.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/29vxvt3.jpg

Wow, what lucky masters who own you!!! It's funny seeing a "tiered" back
yard and fencing - I've lived in the deepest south of Louisiana and Texas
where the only hills for hundreds of miles are man-made.

Seriously, though, that's sensationally nice enclosure! Good job slave! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/