Old August 22nd 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Purrs and good wishes and the enclosure

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Wow, what lucky masters who own you!!! It's funny seeing a "tiered" back
yard and fencing - I've lived in the deepest south of Louisiana and Texas
where the only hills for hundreds of miles are man-made.

Seriously, though, that's sensationally nice enclosure! Good job slave!
;

Those hills totally kill me sometimes. I had surgery on my foot last month
and before that and during healing I've had to pay to have a kid cut the
grass. Another problem I noticed with the hill is when it rains hard the
wood at the bottom of the enclosure forms a dam and water fills up on both
the outside and the inside of the enclosure. I'll have to think about how
to provide some drainage.