Old August 22nd 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Purrs and good wishes and the enclosure

On Aug 21, 5:07*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
First I want to send purrs and prayers for those suffering. *For Sharon and
Smudgie, good job on the enclosure! *I know she'll be the queen of her space
and of course not get lost again. *Now to my enclosure, the work is back on.
I found a guy who was here for many hours today and finished the carpentry
work and it looks like all that's left is the screening. *He had a helper
who asked about which side of the deck posts to install the rest of the
rails to, and he said he would recommend the inside because pushing against
it isn't going to push the screen out of the tracks. *Unfortunately the
other guy did one whole length with the tracks on the outside. *I'll just
have to watch the guys to make sure they don't push the screen out.

Anyway, here is progress from today.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2nukeid.jpght...om/29vxvt3.jpg

Wow, that's really shaping up. It's going to be huge! You can have
lots of fun
"furnishing" it. They're not going to want to come in the house when
the
weather's nice.

Sherry