Old December 23rd 04, 02:27 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 04:01:15 GMT, "Mishi"
yodeled:

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote in message

When I sneeze, and Lynxie's in deep sleep, he sometimes meows in his sleep.

Hi Z!

Several of my cats will do this, in particular Sasquatch and Bear - but only
if my hubby sneezes. I guess I don't rate as much attention here!

Patti

Stinky makes the cutest little noises in his sleep, especially if I
scritch him. But never saw him react to sneezes except when awake.
When he was a little feller, he used to try to look in my mouth to see
where in tarnation that noise came from.

Theresa