Old December 3rd 04, 10:02 PM
Jeanne Hedge

On 03 Dec 2004 21:30:42 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

guess what she does every Thursday? Irons sheets. Yes, she irons
bedsheets. Not only is it expected of her, she feels it must be done. She
also irons table cloths, napkins, underwear, t-shirts and jeans.

IRONS UNDERWEAR? Underwear???? Whoooaaaa.
I iron tableclothes and napkins. Once a year, at Thanksgiving. :-)

Sherry

Anyone watch/remember the BritCom "As Time Goes By"? There was an
episode shortly after Lionel (Geoffrey Palmer) moved into Jean's (Dame
Judi Dench - I have an awful girl-crush on Judi Dench...) house where
he was feeling useless and non-contributing to the household. So he
decided to iron the laundry. As the scene begins for us viewers,
Lionel is desperately trying to figure out how to iron a bra g

His relief at being told he didn't have to iron such things always
brings a smile

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com