Old January 2nd 05, 11:05 PM

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote:

On 2005-01-01, penned:

We just bought a couple of suede couches this past fall and all it took was
for the first 3 weeks leaving tin foil on the couches when we weren't around
or in bed. After about 3 weeks the cats had lost interest but the tin foil
is close by if needed (under each couch).

That's pretty impressive to me, as it seems like suede would be much more
tempting to cats than leather. I can just imagine my cat deciding to knead
the couch!

I don't think it's as attractive to cats as woven fabric but I imagine
punctures will not heal as well a woven fabric. I have vowed not to
startle the cats if any are caught on the couches because they
probably will launch a little harder.

-mhd