Old October 24th 05, 10:15 PM
PawsForThought

Default It's Official

wrote:

There is a tree I highly recommend that is very sturdy (there are 2x4's
inside each pole) and can take a beating from playful cats, and the best
thing about it for your situation, since you say you don't have much
room, is that it only takes up one square foot of space. You can see a
picture of one at my house at this link (it's the first photo and I took
it just as Jasper got to the top after flying up the tree!) and there is
also a link to the page where you can order it:
http://community.webtv.net/zuzu22/scratch

I have one of these too (great tree), and I also have a tree from
Walmart, and I can't imagine not having a cat tree now. My cats
literally fly up and down these trees all the time, scratch on them,
and play on them. I can imagine the beating my furniture and curtains
would have taken had I not had these trees for my cats.

Lauren

See my cats: http://tinyurl.com/76tg8