Old January 18th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Miss Chloe............

Karen wrote:
Oh, this happened one pawed to Pearl once when I first got her. It was
scary as hell because her yelling set Grant off and he got afraid and
was trying to attack her! She gets that way and I just make sure her
nails are trimmed. Just taking the very tip off helps immensely. Poor
Chloe!!!!

I was thinking of Pearl too when I read about Chloe. Trimming lasts
fairly long too. Cat claws don't seem to me to grow very fast. Even
clipping once every three weeks or so keeps things relatively neat.