Old March 12th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Tim Tam Ice cream

"badwilson" wrote in message
meee wrote:
MMMmmmmm. Right now I have four pairs of pitiful little eyes watching
me, and have discovered that Congo (biggest, fattest, and most
masculine kitten) has an extremely pitiful, small, weak, kittenish
mew. He is also very good at looking starved; probably why he is so
hefty. For those of you unfortunate enough not to know, a Tim Tam is
a delicious, chocolate covered and filled biscuit, deadly in it's
addictiveness, that is to Australia what the Oreo is to America. And
the ice cream is worse. They will be allowed to lick the plate.

OMG, I *so* did not need to know of the existence of Tim Tam ice cream
just before moving to Australia! Do you realize how much time I will have
to spend working out every day with the easy avaiability of Tim Tams all
around me? Now there's ice cream too. It'll be the end of me ;-)
--

Lol I thought, Britta will know what I'm talking about at least!! And be
warned; cats will murder you for the stuff!! Don't go near the ice cream