Old March 12th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Tim Tam Ice cream

"meee" wrote in message

"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...
"meee" wrote in message
news
MMMmmmmm. Right now I have four pairs of pitiful little eyes watching

me,
and have discovered that Congo (biggest, fattest, and most masculine

kitten)
has an extremely pitiful, small, weak, kittenish mew. He is also very
good
at looking starved; probably why he is so hefty. For those of you
unfortunate enough not to know, a Tim Tam is a delicious, chocolate

covered
and filled biscuit, deadly in it's addictiveness, that is to Australia

what
the Oreo is to America. And the ice cream is worse. They will be

allowed
lick the plate.

You forgot to mention that Tim Tams are at least ten times as good as
Oreos
ever thought of being.

Joy (confirmed Aussiephile and Tim Tam lover)

well, that's a given! I just didn't want to offend the americans!! they

are
very attached to their oreos, and most of the poor dears probably never

have
seen a tim tam, let alone tasted one. Besides, it would be cruel to

mention
it when they can't have any...

That's true, although there is a place in Texas where you can order them.
They are quite expensive, but worth it occasionally. ;-)

Joy