Old March 19th 04, 07:05 AM
Hopitus2

Comforting purrs and meatloaf meditations from south FL to your DW and her
loved ones.

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
: {{{hugs}}}
:
: Sorry to hear the news. Soothing purrs for the family and friends
:
:
: On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:00:17 -0800, "Sam Nash" wrote:
:
: Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
: about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was a
: relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let
Mom
: go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.
:
: Ramona (DW) had been going down for two months 3 times a year to give her
: older sister some respite from tending to their mother (we live in
Seattle,
: WA, USA - northwest corner of the "lower 48") and her parents live in
: Alabama (Southeast US). She's been doing this for about 4 years now, and
: had been down staying with her Mom for almost a month this trip.
: Fortunately, she was there during Mom's "final moments". When her Dad
: passed away, she was here (Seattle) so she didn't really get to "say
: goodbye" in quite the same way.
:
: Anyway, any purrs and prayers of comfort you can spare would be greatly
: appreciated.
: Sam
:
:
: --
: Steve Touchstone,
: faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky
:
: [remove Junk for email]
: Home Page:
: Cat Pix: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/animals.html