Old March 19th 04, 09:03 AM
Yoj

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's

for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was

relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let

Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Ramona (DW) had been going down for two months 3 times a year to give

her
older sister some respite from tending to their mother (we live in

Seattle,
WA, USA - northwest corner of the "lower 48") and her parents live in
Alabama (Southeast US). She's been doing this for about 4 years now,

and
had been down staying with her Mom for almost a month this trip.
Fortunately, she was there during Mom's "final moments". When her Dad
passed away, she was here (Seattle) so she didn't really get to "say
goodbye" in quite the same way.

Anyway, any purrs and prayers of comfort you can spare would be

greatly
appreciated.
Sam

Purrs are on their way. Losing a loved one is never easy, even when it
is obviously a release for the loved one. I'm glad Ramona was there at
the right time.

Joy