Old April 13th 04, 02:27 PM
Kreisleriana

On 13 Apr 2004 04:33:46 GMT, itty (Sherry ) yodeled:

Whoa. I'm getting a new computer for my birthday. I'm so excited. (Even though
it's just a cheapo Dell)....BUT I now have a circa 1996 Packard Bell, with
Windows 95. I can't open half the websites people post, and if I do, it takes
forever (if the thing doesn't just lock up). Forget animated things, and the
sound is iffy.

I have a "cheapo Dell." It;s great.

Theresa
alt.tv.frasier FAQ:
http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)