Old May 30th 12, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

Default Toy Mousies

On 5/26/2012 6:47 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Persia has a couple of furry little mousies that used to rattle (I have
no idea why they stopped rattling) and they also used to have tails!
(heheh) This past week she's taken a renewed interest in these old
mousies. She's been batting them around, chasing them when I toss them.
Getting the zoomies, even! Whee!

I need to get her some new mousies like these. The problem is I keep
forgetting to put them on my shopping list. The last time I did
remember, the store didn't have them. I can't see buying them online
unless I can find free shipping and possibly an additional $ off promo
code. I guess she'll just have to make due with the old non-rattling
mousies for now.

Still, it gladdens my heart to see my lovely old gal dashing around,
playing with toy mousies

Emily (just turned 17) still loves her toy mice, I periodically gather
them up and leave them in the living room. From there they move around
the house, typically ending up in my office, where she brings them when
I'm working. I know she's coming with one because she talks all the way
up the stairs, then stalks into the office and drops them at my feet.

--
Nik Simpson