Old April 4th 05, 02:45 AM
Cheryl

On Sun 03 Apr 2005 09:32:04p, bookbug2005 wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

My cat, Charley, is 6 months old, energetic, and by all accounts
healthy. However, lately he's begun vomiting in the morning
after he first eats his kitten chow. I think what is happening
is that he snarfs it down, drinks some water, then the kitten
chow expands in his stomach, and up it comes. Although it is
rare, he's done it other times in of the day. All occurrences
seem to happen when he's not eaten in awhile (although I leave
kitten chow available to him 24/7). Charley does not seem sick
in the least. Just wondered if anyone else had experience with
this? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Michelle

Yes, Michelle. Do you think Charley would like canned food? Maybe
for his first meal of the day, the canned stuff would sit better
with him. I've had cats that will hurl dry food if they eat it too
fast.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields