Old November 5th 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

wrote in message
ups.com...
thanks once again Mary for the links to try out before our visit to the
vets,and also for the wonderful slideshow of your super cats,Holly
&Dufy as well..

snip
I am going to alert the Gp too with regard to the possible outbreak of
ringworm as we have 4children here as well as my disabled partner
Paul.I need advice on how to minimise & contain the outbreak,as well as
advice regarding what to do about sending them all to schoool &
college-I will also be only too happy to keep you abreast of how things
develop,as it happens;it is the least I can do after all of your sage
advice.Salutations,leg weaves&plenty of head rubs to your feline family
too by the way!
Best Wishes Sheelagh 'o'

Thanks, Sheelagh, and welcome to the group.

I meant to suggest that you check with your GP *if* this is diagnosed as
ringworm. Why not see the the vet first on Monday before contacting your
doctor? I could have been completely wrong about the possibility of
ringworm (and home I am).

MaryL